How to set up, connect and use RTM tools with target manager(tmapi). Tutorial by Marcus-gmlk1234

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Marcus-swifty

Active Poster
May 20, 2014
hello crunchers! i was thinking since i've been struggling a little bit with connecting the rtm tools to my ps3 so but way inside my computer i found this little solution for connecting and attaching tools so i thought i would make a tutorial about that and all the rest about how to set it up. hope you enjoy and that this helps you out:)

1) download target manager on your computer: http://www.mediafire.com/download/oboq5ydm4py5y3w/ProDGForPlayStation3v420.1.0(ps3iso_by_uncharty).exe

2) on your debug settings on the ps3 make sure ... is set to ...:
Release check mode - Development mode
Boot mode - System software mode
Network settings for debug - Single settings
Pad Auto detect - On

3) on your computer go to control panel, network and internet, view network status and tasks, change adapter settings, right click on wifi and go to properties,
go to sharing and make sure that the top tab(allow other network users to connect through this computers internet connection) is on! and under that tab it says home network connection and there you should take Local area connection.

Control panel->Network and internet-> View network status and tasks-> Change adapter settings->Right click wifi->Properties->Sharing->Allow other network users to connect through this coomputers internet connection is on->Home network connection is set to Local area connection.

4) now search for your ps3(the ip address you can see on system information in system setting on your ps3) and add target and move it to group debugging station.

5) connect your ps3 and right click it when it is connected and go to reset mode and sure it is set to debug mode.

6) Now you are gonna need a debug eboot for your game. basically search for debug eboot for (the game you want) and make sure it is for the correct update for your game.

Or you can create your own by downloading this file: http://www.mediafire.com/download/6pj0il9xc62cvql/DEBUG.rar
and then watch this video on how to do it:

that's it, you're done.

Credits: Marcus-gmlk1234 for making this tutorial(No copy and paste)

i made this tutorial cause well i haven't seen one on here and this question has been asked so many times.

ENJOY :heart: :heart:

Edit: IMPORTANT! Your PS3 must have a wired to connection to your router/modem. your PC can run on wireless connection

Last edited:

Calyx

Avid Poster
Determined Poster
Jan 24, 2014
Here
Pad auto detection is always on. No need to mention that. What's that part on the pc laptop? In that years of experience, I never witnessed an error, that will be solved with checking if your hardware can communicate with the Internet or local network. Standard like it's active. No need for that part. Even if you don't have access to the Internet, while connected to the router, you can communicate between ps3 and pc/Laptop via intranet. Also, as long as the ps3 is wired, you can choose to connect your pc/Laptop via LAN or WiFi. Best performance is over LAN connection. This part with your connection status, shared network or whatsoever, skip this. And dpad is always on auto detect. Just make sure "boot mode" is on system software and single settings at your network debugging.

Marcus-swifty

Active Poster
May 20, 2014
Pad auto detection is always on. No need to mention that. What's that part on the pc laptop? In that years of experience, I never witnessed an error, that will be solved with checking if your hardware can communicate with the Internet or local network. Standard like it's active. No need for that part. Even if you don't have access to the Internet, while connected to the router, you can communicate between ps3 and pc/Laptop via intranet. Also, as long as the ps3 is wired, you can choose to connect your pc/Laptop via LAN or WiFi. Best performance is over LAN connection. This part with your connection status, shared network or whatsoever, skip this. And dpad is always on auto detect. Just make sure "boot mode" is on system software and single settings at your network debugging.

Calyx i had been struggling with connect rtm tools to with dex for maybe 1 month until i realized i had to do something! i found a video on youtube where it said i had to go in to the control panel and turn on (allow other network users to connect through this computers internet connection) tab

i did that and it suddenly amazinged work so that's why i started by saying hello crunchers! i was thinking since i've been struggling a little bit with connecting the rtm tools to my ps3 so but way inside my computer i found this little solution for connecting and attaching tools!

and ok you may not have experienced that but i have.. and now you know :)

Marcus-swifty

Active Poster
May 20, 2014
like i could use filezilla and make an ftp server connection without it, but i couldn't connect rtm tools

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ EMRR:
    Hi
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    hii
  • @ EMRR:
    I make a IDPS Generator but i'm not sure about the IDPS ID's is working %100, how can i verify the IDPS ID's??
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    most of the times t only generates false / banned ones think you got to be very lucky to find one
  • @ EMRR:
    I developed the software and i generated 350.000 ID's today
  • @ EMRR:
    I have a PS3 but i don't want to test it on a real machine
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    why not you making it for the ps3 right what better way to test thing like that out on there
  • @ EMRR:
    How can i try it on my PS3? Because i can't spoof my firmware version and i can't login into PSN
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    why cant you log in banned /
  • @ EMRR:
    I'm not banned, it's says "Please update your firmware to login PSN"
  • @ EMRR:
    I'm using 4.89 HFW, it's jailbreaked.
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    ok so cex kernal
  • @ EMRR:
    Yeah it's cex
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    if you are able to go on dex you wont have that problem
  • @ EMRR:
    It's not have a easy fix, like "IDPS Checker" software?
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    no cex will always say you need to update as far as i know
  • @ EMRR:
    Ok, i will look at DEX, Thanks :)
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    ok good luck bro
  • @ EMRR:
    :)
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    not sure whats the latest fw update for hen but you can also try the latest fw installing then it wont ask you for update
  • @ lurch6661:
    zap
  • @ lurch6661:
    whats up man hows it going
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    @lurch6661 im doing good how you
  • @ lurch6661:
    doing good peforming a wake and bake lol
    @ lurch6661: doing good peforming a wake and bake lol